Mid-Michigan Regional Research Day
Rules for Submitting Abstracts
Deadline: Abstracts must be received by 9 a.m. on Monday, March 6, 2017
Abstracts will be juried; that is, abstracts will be reviewed by a committee of judges prior to the event. You will be notified via e-mail by March 24, 2017 whether or not your abstract has been accepted. Abstracts are accepted on the basis of scientific merit. All abstracts, except for case studies, will be considered for both oral and poster presentation.
Preparation of Forms
Read carefully before typing abstract
• The abstract must be submitted electronically here
• Use a short, specific title indicating the nature of the investigation. Provide first name, middle initial, and last name of each author (omitting degrees and titles).
• Leave one line between title/authors and body.
• Briefly provide an introduction followed by the Purpose of the study. Include a brief statement of Methods if pertinent. State Results in detail sufficient to support Conclusions.
• It is important to adhere to the rules. The abstract will be ranked on its overall merit score and adherence to the rules for preparation.